Tuesday, August 5, 2008

EMPTY DECORATIONS

empty decorations - indecisive

I wake in the dark
With showers of life
Moments of emptiness around
Floating away
No other hope

Reality brings me

Into the ground

What can I do
What can I say
I need a place to hide away

Just for a while, just for a smile
Just for a life I used to know

The perfect song were filled with
Words of love and not with anger
What if they go
What if they leave me far behind

'Cause I don't wanna be alone..
Living life for on my own
I don't want to live my life in isolation
Filled with empty decorations

'Cause I want to be with people that I know
Who would do the things I do
Making all my dreams come true

I don't recognize the shadows at my door
Though I've seen them all before
Because the only thing I really want..

Is to be with you....

4 comments:

azwan bamadhaj said...

nice song...

PaNci said...

After i viewing this lyrics , i can feels it is about someone who need loves from the person around him which is he/she recognize , maybe is his/her families , friends , or lover that is really important for him as the sentence mention don't wanna be alone and illustrated without that person , there is no more colorful in his/her life .

shirley said...

for me, it will become touch become nowadays i am still alone. If got somebody wait me at some corner, i will so happy to accept it. But we can't depend too much on it so that we can hold ourself in the future! We can hope tht someone esle is waiting us at somewhere.

siewyin said...

well,i never heard that song before...
bt i know,no one wan to be alone rite?? so,when we are alone, think of our close friend and family..k..